flipping the funnel
Flipping the funnel is the title of an e-book Seth Godin wrote a few years ago. You can download it here.
In essence, it’s very simple. Rather than advertising using a traditionnal model, pissing all over the place to find people that might be interested in your products, you start with the people who already love you, your fans, and give them the tools for them to spread the word and convert their friends and peers.
Simple. Yet, I had never came accross a great example of this theory.
But this promotion for the latest Nine inch nails album really blew me away. A mix of intrigue, story-telling and ARG. Really immersive and very impressive.
- When your out there on the interwebs clicking away, do you ever think, "I wonder what Ben Franklin would think of lolcats?" #sem #social 1 year ago
- Soo much #Sem in my life 1 year ago
- Early to bed Early to rise Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise - but only if he gets #ROI from ad placement and #Sem #social #Marketing 1 year ago
- I love the smell of #Sem in the morning. #social #Marketing #socialmedia 1 year ago
- I only worry about "hyper targeting" when I'm going to the bathroom #sem #seo #marketing #smo 1 year ago
|Jerome Courtial on Can you keep up with me?|
|Glenn on a response to the next creativ…|
|Creative Agency Indo… on Can you keep up with me?|
|David on On the inbreeding of idea…|
|Money Guy on The theory of Sway in adv…|
- How to sell better work
- 10 indispensable apps for advertising chaps
- Help needed – how to launch an advertising campaign
- 26/11/09 – the first creative club – a look at ARGs
- polar bears
- On the inbreeding of ideas
- digicynic on holiday for 2 weeks
- The difference a year can make
- 10 things to do for digital agencies
- The end of the road for online ad agencies?
- The theory of Sway in advertising
- 4 months, 1 post
- Heard today
- basic plots summarized