How to make a compelling argument
This has to be the best video I have watched in a very long time. I have the shortest attention span, but I watched the whole video.
It used to be called ‘the most terryfing video you’ll ever see’ and has been now updated.
Just bear with it for the few seconds, it starts a bit funny (some would say cheesy).
How do you feel after watching it? Seriously? I have called my blog digicynic for a reason, I can be quite cynical at times. But I feel galvanised after watching that.
It is the first time something or someone really got me thinking properly about this issue.
The argument is just undeniable and so well put. It’s probably the best piece of comm someone could have come up with to tackle the problem.
There is a lot to be learned from here. How imagination and creativity can create the most powerful messages, without the need for big budget and fancy effects or even threatening messages.
On another level, you can re-apply this thinking proccess to almost any situation: put yourself into your clients shoes before making recommendations and try the matrix of choice, it will always be helpful. Should we do it or not?
I found that video on the weird (I’m not so sure about that website though) Adidas and Diesel website, 83 original ways to waste your time .
- When your out there on the interwebs clicking away, do you ever think, "I wonder what Ben Franklin would think of lolcats?" #sem #social 1 year ago
- Soo much #Sem in my life 1 year ago
- Early to bed Early to rise Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise - but only if he gets #ROI from ad placement and #Sem #social #Marketing 1 year ago
- I love the smell of #Sem in the morning. #social #Marketing #socialmedia 1 year ago
- I only worry about "hyper targeting" when I'm going to the bathroom #sem #seo #marketing #smo 1 year ago
|Jerome Courtial on Can you keep up with me?|
|Glenn on a response to the next creativ…|
|Creative Agency Indo… on Can you keep up with me?|
|David on On the inbreeding of idea…|
|Money Guy on The theory of Sway in adv…|
- How to sell better work
- 10 indispensable apps for advertising chaps
- Help needed – how to launch an advertising campaign
- 26/11/09 – the first creative club – a look at ARGs
- polar bears
- On the inbreeding of ideas
- digicynic on holiday for 2 weeks
- The difference a year can make
- 10 things to do for digital agencies
- The end of the road for online ad agencies?
- The theory of Sway in advertising
- 4 months, 1 post
- Heard today
- basic plots summarized